To develop and equip men to be leaders.
- This country needs strong families, where a disciplined, loving, and creative atmosphere shapes our children’s character.“The righteous who walks in his integrity—blessed are his children after him!” (Proverbs 20:7)
- This country needs strong marriages, where a man listens to his heart and leads from within, serving his wife and family from strength of Spirit.“Did he not make them one, with a portion of the Spirit in their union? And what was the one God seeking? Godly offspring. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and let none of you be faithless to the wife of your youth.” (Malachi 2:15)
- This country needs strong businesses, built on a foundation of truth, integrity, and service, led by men who understand a scriptural model of male leadership.“The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice.” (Psalm 37:30)
- This country needs a re-birth of society where courageous men will lead a charge against the social ills of the day by becoming all that God meant J them to be, regardless of the criticism they may face.“So you will walk in the way of the good and keep to the paths of the righteous.” (Proverbs 2:20)
- This country needs mature, experienced men to mentor younger men for the next generation of leadership. “And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.” (2 Timothy 2:2)
The purpose of Leadership Ministries is to equip men to be faithful leaders in their marriages, families, businesses, churches, and communities and to teach them to equip others to be the same.
We offer encouragement to men, and we value biblical fellowship that “connects” and makes a practical and righteous impact on life’s institutions, especially marriage, the family, and business. Our vision is to see men all over the United States of America and the world rising proactively in exponentially growing numbers to the challenge of Biblical leadership.
Ministry services include:
- Friday Morning Men’s Fellowships at various locations in Atlanta.
- Consultation with Leaders of other men’s fellowship groups.
- Cooperative efforts with other like-minded organizations such as the Heart Bound Ministries, Jackson Institute, Man in the Mirror Ministries, Reflections Ministries, Seekers, Shoresh, Links Ministries, and local churches.
- Assistance to men and families in transition through the Mark Christopher program.
- Life and career counseling.
At the heart of Leadership Ministries is the Friday Morning Men’s Fellowship. Chris White, the Founder and President of the ministry, began the first fellowship with just four men in 1982. By 1986, those four men had become 100 and Leadership Ministries was incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Today, hundreds of men are involved in the Friday Morning Men’s Fellowship in Atlanta and other locations as far away as Capetown, South Africa.
For more information, please call 404-255-2613 or contact Chris White.
At the heart of Leadership Ministries, Inc. is the Friday Morning Men’s Fellowship. We keep the gospel at the center of every Friday morning meeting. Through the lives of the men, their families and this community, we have verified that the faithful presence of a close-knit men’s fellowship works, just as it worked at Christianity’s beginning when Jesus established this model for ministry with his twelve disciples.
We hope you will find this Mission Report informative about the work God is doing together with you in the mission of Leadership Ministries.